Wedding Anniversary is a memorable date in the year where you can commemorate all the best things you as a couple experienced in the year and the growth of your personal life. One year is a long time to introspect, and it serves as a reminder of who we are and where we want our relationship to head-on. As most men are bad at expressing their feels exquisitely through words, we feel that actions are mightier than words. Your husband surely loves you above all, but chances are he may not be very vocal about that. That’s how men function overall, be the breadwinner, and go on with responsibility without shouting about it.
On this coming anniversary of yours, make things special for him. A person who has always been there for you supported you through all the high times, remain a constant source of support and motivation he deserves to be felt special. If you are from one of those conventional backgrounds, where women are not supposed to take the initiative and wait for their man instead, then this blog might not be of much help for you. But if you love your husband and want to make him feel special, then Loverollers have some great tips for that. Check out 7 gifting ideas for your husband that showcases your love towards him and speaks loudly, ‘I love you, and I am there for you always’.
- Personalised caricatures: Personal gits are the first thing that should come to your mind when you think of wedding anniversary gifts. This anniversary is for you and your husband, and hence you should make it personalised for both. Caricatures are funny impersonations using stickers/ doodle or more. They are available with a wide range of cationic structures that demonstrate various emotions like fun, happiness, love, and others. Hence if you are looking to surprise your husband, try out a caricature focussed on his nature or how you want him to be. But caricature needs some time for designing and manufacturing; hence you need to contact the gift store at the earliest to improve it based on feedback.
- Travel accessories: If your husband is a frequent traveller due to his work or hobby, consider giving him a travel-related accessory. Try to figure out what he needs during travel and is not having it presently. You can listen to his conversations when he tells you about the travel details and problems faced by him. By this, you will get to know the accessories that might be handy for him.Check out some branded stores to buy the travel accessories as they must be robust and tested. Local accessories can fail very quickly and hence is not recommended. Some of the gift suggestions are a passport cover, air-filled pillow, pen, wallet, and more. They will also stand as a symbol of your love as when he sees them during his travel, he’ll remember you.
- Perfumes: Perfumes and deos are liked by every man, regardless of their age and colour. It’s a simple accessory that keeps them fresh looking with confidence. If you know the favourite brands of your husband, then buy a good perfume for him. Perfumes are an easy way to make him remember you even when he is busy with his work. Check online for more information on how to purchase a good perfume matching your husband’s expectation. Let the romance be in the air with his favourite gifted perfume.
- Sweet funny gift: Funny gifts are very special and include a good amount of laugh and humour that is memorable. If you want to have some personal couple time, laughing together with your husband, try out some funny gifts. It may be a caricature, a funny clock quote, or anything else related to your previous funny encounters. All these will make a good time pass and laughing activity for both of you.
- Cakes & Sweets: Everyone loves sweets and cakes, and it’s time you get a good cake made for your anniversary. Do not stick with the old-style cakes and try to get made some new type of sweets/ cakes for your anniversary gift. There are many online confectionery and bakery shops that make customised cakes on order. You can include a caricature, photo of your husband or anything else to make things more personalised. If you know how to make cakes, then try out some designer cakes for your husband.
- Gift a plant: Plants are smart gifts for your wedding anniversary that symbolises growth and freshness. You can gift your husband a small plant to keep in his office and enjoy the fresh air in his room. Plants are the best gifts for getting sustainable and eco-friendly as in this way you are helping nature too.
- Watch that goes with his style: Most men love their collection of accessories, including their watch and perfumes. If you are looking for a simple yet elegant gift for him, then this is the one. Check out his style and compliment it with a similar watch of some good company. Good watches cost more money, but they are durable and elegant and convey your immense love that gets stronger with time.
Along with all these anniversary gifts for your husband, you can also try out some new and exciting gifts that he may be interested in. You surely know your husband better than us, hence figure out a personalised gift that he might be interested in. also remember that gifts are not always a luxury item, as you can give him something that comes in his daily use. In this way, you will also get a return on your investment while making him smile. If you want to gift him something exotic, then try out the Loverollers sex furniture.
Check out our last blog on 3 reasons why tantric sex is getting more popular nowadays here.